Arcadia is hiring 2 students through the SEED program. The positions will entail maintaining public parks, gardens, trails, and municipal properties.
To be eligible, students must:
• Be a resident of New Brunswick or a First Nation community in New Brunswick;
• Be eligible to work in Canada;
• NOT be an immediate family member (spouse, children, parent, brother or sister) of the employer;
• Be a full-time student (high school – grade 12 only, university or college) in the current academic year of 2021/2022, and
• Be attending a post-secondary institution full-time in the fall of 2022 (university or college).
For more information and how to apply, visit Student Employment Experience Development (SEED) | PETL Working NB. Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com